We are happy to report that the dynamic cooperation of our staff, volunteers, and lamas all over the world continue to uphold and spread H.E. Chagdud Tulku Rinpoche’s vision for Chagdud Gonpa Foundation (CGF).
Your contribution as a member allows Chagdud Gonpa centers to support resident lamas, invite visiting lamas, and carry out elaborate ceremonies led by accomplished lineage masters. It provides the foundation that enables smaller centers to maintain and improve their facilities and larger centers to undertake major dharma projects. These activities are inspiring, and the merit of membership is the catalyst.
Chagdud Rinpoche created membership as a vast ﬁeld of merit, an essential part of Vajrayana Buddhism, so his students could participate and beneﬁt as fully as possible. All CGF facilities, retreat centers, and practice groups are an interconnected web dedicated to maintaining Chagdud Rinpoche’s dharma lineage which has been passed down through generations of great Nyingma masters.
As individual practitioners, each of us is needed to uphold these great lineage practices and to create the interdependent conditions for the Chagdud incarnation (Yangsi) to ﬂourish. We encourage you to participate in this great ﬁeld of merit by becoming a member of CGF. This is a perfect time to choose the membership level that is best for you, and to make a commitment that will create lasting beneﬁt.
May the merit of upholding Chagdud Rinpoche’s aspirations multiply and return to you and whoever is connected to you now and in the future!
• Development and maintenance of all Chagdud Gonpa facilities and retreat centers
• Publishing of sacred texts and practice materials
• Restoration and maintenance of sacred images and structures
• Dharma projects and events
• Development and maintenance of the CGF website and member communication
• Local practice groups with ongoing teaching tours of CGF lamas, weekly sangha practices, and special events in your local community
• 15% discount on all Chagdud Gonpa center events
• 10% discount on items purchased at the Tibetan Treasures store
• Annual CGF practice calendar
• A CGF commemoratory pin
• Access to the Windhorse Archive
All dues are 100% tax-deductible
We offer membership at various levels of giving and frequencies to provide you options that match your ability to support CGF. We look forward to welcoming you as a vital part of the CGF membership sangha
Patron: $1,200/year or $100/month
Benefactor: $600/year or $50/month
Family: $420/year or $35/month
Individual: $300/year or $25/month
Friend/Student/Senior: $180/year or $15/month